An impressive backside is one of the things that people associate with a killer figure. More than ever people are looking at ways to improve their backside, with implants being the most commonly used but on the recent years’ fat transfer to buttocks is becoming very popular as a way to improve our backside. Although not everyone is eligible to have fat transfer to buttocks surgery. A person who is great health with good skin tone and has excess fats in some areas like the tummy is a perfect candidate to undertake this simple surgery.
For those considering to have fat transfer to buttocks, there are some things you need to know before taking this procedure.
A good surgeon should be able to tell where the good fat should be harvested since some fat can be reabsorbed. There is foreign material used in this procedure.
Here is how the fat transfer to the buttocks take place
Using a narrow tube, fat is removed from various areas such as thighs, flanks, hips or even the lower back. Then the harvested fat is purified by separating the cells from other tissues. And finally, the fat is transferred to the butt through microinjection which is aimed at carefully distributing the fat evenly.
The end result is natural and the rate of success is usually at 60-70%.
There are some benefits to this procedure:
Apart from being natural, the other benefits are
- Having a softer but because it uses real fat.
- Permanent results.
- There is no maintenance needed after the procedure since artificial implants are not involved.
- There are only a few scars.
- Its give you a natural figure or a killer figure
- Fat transfer to the buttock procedure can cost about $3000 to $11000 depending on the health facility.
- Lastly, it has minimal side effects such as dizziness and nausea for only a few weeks after the surgery.