Due to busy schedules and hectic lifestyles, women tend to have lesser time for workouts. The majority of women by far have too much on their plate that even exercising needs to be done in a limited amount of time. In this article, we are going to discuss different strategies on how you can maximize a 30-minute workout for women. https://www.cablemachine.com.au/ believes that even a half an hour workout routine can benefit a woman in so many ways.
30-minute Workout Benefits
Being a busy mom who works round the clock or just being extremely occupied with work often leaves women with minimal to no time at all for a workout. The thing is most of us thought that a 30-minute workout for women could not be efficient because of its short period. However, you can still exercise for 30 minutes while incorporating your full body into the routine. According to fitness professionals, 30 minutes is enough to work on particular muscle groups to keep our energy high every day.
Regularly working out for half an hour is a good way to keep ourselves fit and healthy in general. To be able to achieve this, remember that all adults need at least 150 minutes of low-intensity workout per week. But if you will perform high-intensity exercises, you will only be needing 75 minutes of workout weekly. You can divide these pieces of training into multiple 30-minute exercise sessions.
Each workout will benefit you in ways you don’t even notice, here are the few things that you can get out of a regular workout:
- reducing the risk of cancer, diabetes, stroke, and heart and lung diseases
- increases bone density
- controlling the blood sugar
- Maintains your weight
- a safe and effective way to add on weight loss programs
- improves mental health
- enhances the cardiovascular system
- build-ups muscle mass and strength
To fully maximize your 30 minute time to exercise, combining circuit based training and exercises that focus on particular muscle groups is the key. By doing so, you will be able to let your full body be in shape without compromising your weight loss goals.
30-minute Workout Efficiency
For women, losing weight and staying in shape is a huge deal. As we grow older, our body’s ability to metabolize gets slower which then results in gaining excess body fat. If you are on a weight loss journey, a regular 30-minute workout accompanied by a healthy and balanced diet can help you lose weight in no time. Cardio and resistance training are both effective in losing weight and gaining muscles at the same time. Physical activities like aerobics, running, and jogging are effective 30-minute exercises that can help you lose weight quickly. The secret to burning body fats is to move your body and sweat out the entire time.
On another note, if you wish to gain muscles, a 30-minute exercise that focused on specific muscle groups is the technique. Make sure to let your full body trains, starting from the upper body to the leg muscles. Push and pull exercises along with nutritious foods will strengthen your muscles in no time. Push-ups, abdominal crunches, and twist crunches are some of the few things that you can consider to help you gain muscles. If you are at a gym setup, you can make use of a dumbbell, kettlebell, or barbell.
30-Minute Workout with Circuit Training
Circuit training is a good way to establish strength, stamina, and mobility if you have limited time for a workout. This kind of physical training is considered an all-around exercise as it involves the full body muscles. Its results on women are undeniably amazing as well, it tones the full-body, reduces weight, and provides strength. Doing this exercise will give you maximum results in minimum time.
Circuit training can be a combination of several push-ups, lunges, and squats. You can create your own training combinations according to the muscle group that you want to improve.
There are various reasons why circuit training is the best method to use for 30-minute workouts. It can be performed according to your preference because it can be customized. You can personally modify your training and it gives the exact results that you are aiming for. Whether it’s a full-body exercise, weight loss goals, or muscle strength training.
You can change the main target of your training as well, strength, intensity, speed, or progress, it’s all up to you. Since you will be executing exercises here with a minimum resting period, you will be able to maximize your 30 minute time for workouts, thus, leading to maximum results. Circuit training can also be done anywhere, you don’t need to go to the gym or elsewhere for a workout, you can even do it in your own backyard.
This training also requires no equipment! That means you can start your training as early as now, you can follow instructions online and make use of your home furniture. Lastly, this can be done with or without a group.
Types of Circuit Training
Since this training can be customized, the number of programs that you can personally construct is unending. Remember that you are your own boss in this type of training, which means you can incorporate different kinds of exercises altogether. Here are some suggestions that you can use as a guide:
- Timed circuit. Here you can use the 30:30 method wherein you perform 30 seconds of training and 30 seconds rest constantly until you reach the limit. This can be done solo or by a group of people. Doing it in groups makes it so much fun because you can work with people who have the same goals as you.
- Challenging circuit. For this method, you will need to push yourself to the limit. For example, perform multiple lunges for 30 half a minute then rest. Try to increase the number of lunges that you can do in the next 30 seconds and so on and so forth.
- Repetitive circuit. This strategy is simple, from the word itself, you need to repeat exercises for as long as you can within 30 minutes with minimal intervals. Beginners for example can perform 10 to 15 squats in less than a minute. The more that you practice this technique, the lesser time you’ll need to execute a specific exercise next time.
- Sports or Running circuit. This method can be more efficient in an open area. If you play a certain sport, you can use your resting period to run a 200-400 meter distance. By doing this, you can maximize the benefits of your physical activity. You can also do the running circuit in between your training, instead of resting for half a minute after each exercise, you run or sprint a short distance.
Because this 30-minute workout for women could get intense, some people tend to get too pumped without considering if their body has warmed up enough for the training. To prevent risks and injuries, it is important to stay on track and start off slowly. This will give your body enough time it needs to warm up and prepare for the increasing intensity that you are putting it into.
Your fitness workouts should always begin with a warm-up, stretches, and slow-phased exercises. The possibility of muscle sores and joint pain gets higher if you immediately jump into an intense workout.
There is no reason for us to not be able to work out for at least 30 minutes per day, it is an essential component to keep ourselves physically fit and healthy. It is also a good way to stay energized and active. As we grow older, we tend to neglect our fitness because our focus is slowly getting diverted to other important things like family, career, and personal growth. Nevertheless, not spending time to exhibit workouts will only put us at risk of several illnesses.